JIo Phone Recharge Plans List, Cashback Offers Today: Reliance Jio Launches new tariff plans Rs 49, Rs 99 and Rs 153. Jio Phone Rs 49 plan, which used to offer 1 GB data for a validity of 28 days. In the same way Jio Phone Rs 99 Plan, Which used to offer 0.5 GB per day, Which means a total of 14 GB date for a validity of 28 Days and Jio Phone Rs 153 plan, which used to offer 1GB per day, which means a total of 28GB data for a validity of 28 days.
Reliance JioPhone is a feature phone from the company with smart capabilities and 4G VoLTE support. It is powered by the KaiOS and comes pre-loaded with all Jio’s apps including JioTV, JioMusic, etc. However, this is a single-SIM feature and a customer can only use the Jio SIM on this device; no other network can be used on the JioPhone.
Jio Phone Recharge 49, 99, 153, 297, 594 Online – “50% More Benefit” THAN EXISTING PACKS
Reliance Jio Launches New Exclusive Tariff Plan Rs.49, 99, 153 for JioPhone users, offers Unlimited Free Calls and Unlimited Data ( FUP 1GB High Speed 4G Data) valid for 28 Days. Present Jio providing 3 tariff plans, Rs 49 Plan Rs 99 Plan and Rs 153 plan. These plans will work only if SIM is in JioPhone.
JIo Phone/Mobile Monthly Recharge Plans List:
Jio Phone Recharge Rs 49 Plan Details:
Reliance Jio has rolled out a new Rs 49 plan, exclusively for JioPhone users. The Rs 49 pack offers free voice calls, along with 1GB data for 28 days. The company also introduced data add-ons at Rs 11, 21, 51 and 101. Reliance Jio users should note that the recharge plans will only work if the SIM is inserted into a JioPhone. The plan is not valid for any other device. New JioPhone Plan will be available from #RepublicDay 26th January 2018.
Jio Phone Recharge Rs 99 Plan Details:
Jio rolled out a new Rs 99 plan for JioPhone users, which was revised earlier this month to 0.5GB data per day, compared to 500MB daily data previously. Validity is 28 days. This means users get a total of 14GB data for 28 days with the company’s Rs 99 recharge offer.
Jio Phone Recharge Rs 153 Plan Details:
Reliance Jio already has a Rs 153 plan for JioPhone users, which was revised earlier this month to 1GB data per day, compared to 500MB daily data previously. Validity is 28 days. This means users get a total of 28GB data for 28 days with the company’s Rs 153 recharge offer. Jio Phone also has two smaller sachet packs of Rs 24 (valid for 2 days) and Rs 54 (valid for 7 days), though these offer 500MB internet per day.
Jio Phone Long Term Plans 297, 594
First, On the JioPhone, voice will ALWAYS be free.
Second, to enable a Digital Life, they need access to DATA at affordable rates. Jio will give them access to UNLIMITED DATA on the JioPhone.
Third, Jio will provide free voice and unlimited data at ONLY Rs 49 and Rs 153 per month. That is one-thirtieth the price at existing industry standards.
Fourth, In order to fit every pocket, we are also introducing 2 sachets…A weekly plan for Rs. 53 and a 2 day plan for Rs 23, that provide similar value.
Fifth, the JioPhone comes pre-loaded with the Jio suite of apps for messaging, entertainment, etc. especially Jio TV which features more than 400 live TV channels as well as JioMusic and JioCinema, which give access to the latest in entertainment in multiple regional languages. It will also include some of the most popular instant messaging and social networking apps, to ensure consumers continue to enjoy the best services.
The JioPhone, a revolutionary device, has been made in India made by Indians and made for India. It has generated massive buzz in the market, with consumers communicating their interest through retailers as well as directly on various Jio platforms. It has several unique features that will make life simple, smart, and secure for users.
With the Jio Phone, every Indian will have access to the highest quality, highest quantity, most affordable and unlimited data. This is how Jio will end the digital exclusion in India. And this is what Jio calls true digital freedom. Digital Life will no longer be the privilege of the affluent few.
Terms and Conditions
- Voice is truly free no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Voice and/or SMS benefits are not included in all plans/ISD Plans/IR packs on offer. Please check your plan benefits before opting.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.