Reliance Jio announced the most awaited JioPhone Next availability date. The JioPhone Next will be available from this Diwali season in India. The JioPhone Next is the most affordable Smartphone till now, which is going to support the 5G Technology. Jio and Google jointly launched the JioPhone Next. While Reliance Jio recently announced the availability date and price details of this affordable Smartphone. Users can start pre-booking the JioPhone Next from this Diwali onwards.
- 1 How To Buy Jio Phone Next @ Rs 1999 – Registration Step Wise Procedure
- 2 How to Pre-book JioPhone Next in India
How To Buy Jio Phone Next @ Rs 1999 – Registration Step Wise Procedure
JioPhone Next: Pricing and Availability
Reliance Jio has not announced the price of JioPhone Next yet. As per the reports from the sources, the JioPhone Next prices and EMI options will be revealed from 4th November. As per the information from the sources, JioPhone Next is priced at Rs 6,499 in India. While the customers can get it by just paying Rs 1,999 initially and the remaining amount can be paid through the EMI option in 18 to 24 months.
JioPhone Next Specifications & Features
|Dislay||5.45” HD+ Screen with Multitouch|
Size – 5.45 inches
Resolution – 720 x 1440
Refresh rate – 60 Hz
Cover Glass – Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with anti-fingerprint coating
|Camera||13 MP Rear / 8 MP Front|
Camera – Rear 13MP/Front 8MP
Aperture – Rear Auto focus f-1/3”(13MP)
Front Auto focus f-1/4”(8MP)
Flash – Rear LED flash light, Front support with display flash
Scene Modes & other settings – HDR Mode, Night Mode, Portrait Mode, Photo, Video, Translate, Timer settings
Video Recording – support for 1080p @30fps for both front & rear camera
|Battery||3500 mAh Battery|
Removable Li – Polymer
Typical value – 3500 mAh
Rated value – 3400 mAh
Charging – 5V/1.5A
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon QM215|
CPU – Qualcomm Snapdragon QM21
CPU Speed – Up to 1.3GHz
CPU Core – 4 cores
GPU – Adreno 308 GPU @ 465Mhz
|Memory||2 GB RAM, 32 GB In-built Storage|
RAM – LPDDR3 2GB
Storage – 32 GB In-built storage
Micro SD card – Yes
Expandable Storage – Supports up to 512 GB
Cellular: 4G – LTE FDD B3(1800), B5(850)
LTE TDD B40(2300)
2G – B2, B3, B5 and B8(850/900/1800/1900)
Speed – LTE Cat4
Dual antenna for receiver diversity
|SIM Card||Dual SIM|
Dual SIM (4G SIM1 + 2G + 4G on SIM2)
SIM Size – Dual SIM-Nano
One SIM is PLMN Locked to Jio
Mobile data connectivity available only on Jio SIM
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and more|
WLAN – 802.11 b/g/n AGPS (indoor positioning), 1×1 2.4GHZ
Bluetooth – Bluetooth v4.1
Connectivity Bluetooth Audio Codec – DTS-HD M6/DTS-HD
USB Interface – Micro USB
Audio Jack – 3.5mm
|Sensors||Accelerometer (G Sensor)|
|Audio||1511 Speaker and Receiver|
Mic: Dual MEMS Digital mic
JioPhone Next Buying Plans and EMI Options
The JioPhone Next will be accessible to buy in various EMI options such as Always-on plan, Large plan, XL plan, and XXL plan. The JioPhone Next is offering flexible EMI options for the buyers.
Get jiophone Next at only Rs 1999 – Pay the balance amount in easy EMI
Always-on Plan: Rs 300 for 24 months or Rs 350 for 18 months, while getting access to 5GB of internet data and 100 minutes of talk-time per month. Users need to pay the processing fee of Rs 501 to convert into EMI.
|Always-on Plan||Always-on Plan|
Rs 300/Per Month
Rs 350/Per Month
|5 GB + 100 Min/Month||5 GB + 100 Min/Month|
Large Plan: Rs 450 for 24 months or Rs 500 for 18 months, while getting access to 1.5GB/Day of internet data and Unlimited of talk-time per month. Users need to pay the processing fee of Rs 501 to convert into EMI.
|Large Plan||Large Plan|
Rs 450/Per Month
Rs 500/Per Month
|1.5 GB/Day + Unlimited Voice||1.5 GB/Day + Unlimited Voice|
XL Plan: Rs 500 for 24 months or Rs 550 for 18 months, while getting access to 2GB/Day of internet data and Unlimited of talk-time per month. Users need to pay the processing fee of Rs 501 to convert into EMI.
|XL Plan||XL Plan|
Rs 500/Per Month
Rs 550/Per Month
|2 GB/Day + Unlimited Voice||2 GB/Day + Unlimited Voice|
XXL Plan: Rs 550 for 24 months or Rs 600 for 18 months, while getting access to 2.5GB/Day of internet data and Unlimited of talk-time per month. Users need to pay the processing fee of Rs 501 to convert into EMI.
|XXL Plan||XXL Plan|
Rs 550/Per Month
Rs 600/Per Month
|2.5 GB/Day + Unlimited Voice||2.5 GB/Day + Unlimited Voice|
JioPhone Next is offering low-cost EMI options for users. The JioPhone Next will be available in 30,000 JioMart Digital Outlets across India.
How to Pre-book JioPhone Next in India
JioPhone Next will be available to buy through various mediums. Buyers can check the JioPhone pre-booking process from the following.
Pre-Book JioPhone Next Using WhatsApp
- To Pre-Book JioPhone Next add “70182-70182” to your contacts and text “Hi”.
- In the next step, “Confirm Interest” to buy the JioPhone Next. Users will be prompted to enter the full name.
- Next, users will be prompted to share the present location. Share the location through “Send your current location” option.
- The location and confirmation will be sent to the JioMart dealers. The confirmation of pre-booking will be sent to the registered aspirants. And the details about the mobile’s delivery will also be updated time-to-time.
Pre-book JioPhone Next Using Jio‘s Official Website : Click Here
- As the Reliance Jio has already announced for the registrations for JioPhone Next, interested users can visit the Jio official portal to pre-book JioPhone Next.
- Initially, visit the Jio’s official portal and click on the floating “I am interested” button.
- Enter the required details such as, name and mobile number on the next page and click the “Generate OTP” button.
- You will now receive an OTP on your mobile number, “Validate” the OTP by entering it in the provided column.
- Enter the address and pin code details in the provided column. So that the Jio will locate the nearby JioMart Dealer.
- The registration conformation will be sent to the users.
The making of JioPhone Next
Hear the story behind why we partnered with Google to create JioPhone Next – the phone that’s made for India.
Visit the Local JioMart Digital Retailer
Visit any nearest JioMart Digital store and pre-book the JioPhone Next. The device will be available to buy when it’s open for sale.