JIO PRIME Membership Registration/ Recharge 99 Online: Reliance Jio Prime is an exclusive membership program which will ensure that PRIME members get substantially better benefits than the counterparts in the industry. In the past year, PRIME customers have already experienced:
- Best Tariffs in the industry
- Complimentary access to best content library (TV channels, movies, videos, songs, magazine, newspapers and so on…)
- MyJio – The digital gateway (single access to 24X7 self-service & account management, access to all JioApps and best deals & offers)
- Access to exclusive content only for Jio customers
- Access to “Money can’t buy” experiences (example: Jio KBC Play along with Sh. Amitabh Bachchan, Meet and greet celebrities, Platinum access to live shows & concerts)
- Access to India – First innovation (7 days catch up of live TV, Interactivity on sports – commentary in local languages, different camera views)
JIO PRIME Membership Registration/ Recharge 99 Online – How to Register for Jio Prime @ jio.com
Reliance Jio made yet another big announcement on Tuesday (31-03-2018) with the launch of the new Jio Prime subscription plan. Here’s everything you need to know about the Reliance Jio Prime Membership, JIO PRIME Membership Recharge 99 Online, How to register for jio prime, Jio prime offers, subscription plans.
- 1 JIO PRIME Membership Registration/ Recharge 99 Online – How to Register for Jio Prime @ jio.com
- 1.1 Jio Prime Membership Offer Details
- 1.2 How to get Jio Prime Membership Registration online – Reliance Jio Prime Offer 2019
- 1.3 Jio Prime Membership Benefits
- 1.3.1 Non JIO Prime Subscribers Plans
- 1.3.2 Reliance Jio Prime Membership 2019: Offer Price, Subscription Benefits
- 1.3.3 What will happen to my Jio Prime Membership after 31st March 2018?
- 1.3.4 Jio Prime membership Vouchers Applicability & Validity
- 1.3.5 Jio Prime Vouchers as Gifts/ Transfers
- 1.3.6 When will the option to express interest be available on MyJio and till when will it be open?
- 1.4 Is there any change in Prime membership requirement for Jio Phone customers?
- 1.4.1 I had paid for Jio Prime membership and using the SIM in Jio Phone. Do I have to express interest for complimentary membership on MyJio?
- 1.4.2 What will happen if I do not download MyJio OR do not give consent? Will my services be impacted (Jio apps, basic service etc.)?
- 1.4.3 What will happen in case I was having complimentary Jio Prime membership for Samsung handsets / Apple plan? Do I need to pay now?
- 1.4.4 What will happen for Enterprise customers? Will each enterprise customer be required to individually download MyJio for getting benefit of Prime?
- 1.4.5 What will be the validity of Jio Prime membership going forward for activations after 1st April 2018?
- 1.4.6 Can I express interest for Jio Prime membership using Jio.com?
How do I enroll for Jio Prime?
New Jio PRIME members (joining on or after 01st April 2018) can pay Rs. 99 along with the first recharge for annual subscription. Existing Jio PRIME members (joining on or before 31st March 2018) just need to open / download MyJio, express interest to get complimentary membership for 12 months and enjoy Jio Prime benefits.
What is Jio Prime Membership
JIO Prime is the latest subscription offer for the existing JIO customers. Under this offer, you will get all the New Year Offer benefits after March 31, 2017 expiry.
Details About JIO PRIME Membership:
Jio Prime subscribers to get the data plan with very less tariff price. Check the brief details from the following table.
|Register For Reliance Jio Prime||MyJio/www.Jio.com/Retail Store (1st April 2019 – 31st March 2020)|
|Jio Prime Subscription Plan||99 Rs Only|
|Jio Prime Validity||31st March 2019 [1 Year ]|
|Benefits Jio Prime||Reliance Jio Prime Offer Unlimited Benefits For 12 More Months|
|Last Date For Registering in Jio Prime Service||31st March 2019|
|Jio Prime Customer Care Number||1860-893-3333 or 198 or 199 [For Users]|
Jio Prime Membership Offer Details
Jio has announce a custom-made program…called the Jio prime membership program…this only for current Jio customers, and Jio customers who join us on or before 31st March of this year (2019).
Jio Prime Membership Cost
To get Jio Prime membership, you need to pay Rs 99 per year. Once you become a Jio Prime member, You will be able to get unlimited voice calls and SMS by recharging your Jio number with just Rs 303 every month.
- For 1 year: ₹99
JIO PRIME Membership Recharge 99 Online
Payment of Rs. 99 (inclusive of applicable taxes) will entitle enrolment to Jio Prime membership as a Jio Prime Member, with subscription for 365 days (12 months for postpaid subscribers) from the date of subscription. All customers will have the option to opt Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan on payment of Rs. 99. The fees of Rs. 99 will include a one-time enrolment charge as well as an annual subscription fee. From time to time, Jio may offer different membership terms, and the fees for such membership may vary.
Reliance Jio announces tariff plans
From April, Reliance Jio will charge its customers. All domestic voice calls to any network will be free across India, to any network. There will be no roaming charges, no hidden charges and no blackout days.
How to get Jio Prime Membership Registration online – Reliance Jio Prime Offer 2019
Jio Prime Subscription: Enrolling for the Jio prime membership is a very simple process: Enroll for JIO Prime Membership to get Free Unlimited Internet & Calling Till 2020.
You can do this on your own… through the MyJio app, or the jio.com website. Or you can simply walk into any Jio store or any Jio partner store. This is a limited time opportunity that we are launching only for our existing customers, and I invite all of you to enroll at the earliest.
1. For those of you who want to sign up for Jio Prime membership, you can do so from March 1 through the MyJio App/www.Jio.com/Retail Store or by visiting your nearest Reliance Jio/Reliance Digital outlet.
2. You will find all the registration details and their fee payment from the official website. (Click on Jio Prime Membership banner)
3. It is estimated that at the time of registration the users should pay rupees 99 as membership fee using debit card/credit card/net banking or through Jio money wallet as well.
4. That’s it. You are now a Reliance Jio Prime member.
5. After 31st March 2019 all the Jio customers can get free unlimited benefits with just Rupees 99 rupees per month till 31st march 2020.
Jio Crosses 100 Million Subscribers | Jio Prime Offer Announcement | Jio Digital Life
Watch the Jio Prime offer announcement video by Mukesh Ambani
Jio Prime Membership Benefits
Benefits Offered by Reliance Jio to Reliance Prime Members: Recently Reliance Jio has introduced Reliance premium membership, and it has many benefits for the clients of Jio.
Non JIO Prime Subscribers Plans
For the customers who opt not to continue with JIO Prime, they will only get free voice calls. Those non-JIO will have to continue with any of the following plans –
- Jio Prepaid plans
- Jio Postpaid plans
Reliance Jio Prime Membership 2019: Offer Price, Subscription Benefits
Here’s everything you need to know about the Reliance Jio Prime subscription plan.
What is Jio Prime subscription plan?
Jio Prime is a plan that extends the unlimited services offered by Reliance Jio under the Happy New Year Offer by another year.
Who can sign up for Jio Prime?
Jio Prime is limited to the 100 million existing Reliance Jio users as well as those join the network before March 31, 2019. So, even if you are not a Reliance Jio user right now, you can still get unlimited mobile data at Rs. 10 per day for another year.
How much does Jio Prime subscription cost?
Jio Prime subscription has been priced at Rs. 99 per year by Reliance Jio. However, to get the free mobile data and other benefits, you will need to pay another Rs. 303 per month for the next 12 months to continue getting the data benefits.
When can I sign up for Jio Prime?
Subscriptions for Jio Prime start on March 1 and end on March 31, 2019. After March 31, you will not be able to avail the bundled services at Rs. 303 per month.
Where do I subscribe to Jio Prime?
You can either head to the MyJio app to subscribe to the Jio Prime service, or use the Jio.com website. You can also choose to any Jio store or Jio partner store near you to enrol for the plan.
What is covered under the Jio Prime plan?
With Jio Prime, you will get unlimited mobile data for a year (1GB daily FUP limit), plus the media and content benefits associated with the Jio apps suite. Mukesh Ambani pegged the value of the Jio Prime plan at Rs. 10,000. A Reliance Jio statement says, “There will be many other attractive deals and offers from both Jio and its partners [for] the Jio Prime members.”
What happens if I do not sign up for Jio Prime?
If you choose to not opt for Jio Prime, you will be ported to a Jio postpaid or prepaid plan and will have to pay for data and other services, but not voice calls (including on roaming).
Apart from Jio Prime, Ambani also announced that Reliance Jio will soon set up a process to monitor and match the best-selling data offers by rival operators. Not only does Jio plan to match the offer, but also give 20 percent more data.
What will happen to my Jio Prime Membership after 31st March 2018?
All Jio PRIME members who have subscribed to the exclusive membership benefits till 31st March 2018 will get another year of complimentary PRIME benefits at NO additional fee (LIMITED PERIOD OFFER). Jio deeply values its loyal PRIME members and will continue to deliver additional benefits and superior value to these founding members. Existing Jio customers who have joined before 31st March 2018 will have to express interest using MyJio app for getting COMPLIMENTARY membership for next 12 months. For new Jio users, the Jio Prime Membership continues to be available at an annual membership fees of Rs 99.
Jio Prime membership Vouchers Applicability & Validity
Jio customers can buy Jio Prime membership vouchers from any channel mentioned above. The Jio Prime membership vouchers will be activated only on attachment to Jio number on which a Jio Prime voucher has not been activated earlier. The Jio Prime membership is available only to the subscribers of applicable Prepaid Plan vouchers and postpaid plans. The aspiring Jio Prime subscribers are required to opt for one of these plans, as detailed in the Plans tab on www.jio.com , for enrolment to Jio Prime membership. The subscribers are free to opt for any prepaid or postpaid plan of their choice. The customer acknowledges that the Jio Prime membership enrolment for postpaid is available only on opting for e-bill and auto-pay.
Jio Prime Vouchers as Gifts/ Transfers
Jio Prime membership vouchers, can be gifted/ transferred to anyone (including a non-Jio customer). In case of receipt of such voucher by a non-Jio customer, the customer needs to first activate Jio services in order to activate Jio Prime membership. If the customer receives the Jio Prime membership vouchers via gift/ transfer and does not have an active Jio Prime voucher attached to the Jio number, the voucher so gifted/ transferred will be activated instantly. In any other case, the voucher will remain inactive and available for further gift/ transfer.
When will the option to express interest be available on MyJio and till when will it be open?
The option to express interest will be available on MyJio app starting 31st March 2018 from 12 noon onwards. This is a limited period offer.
Is there any change in Prime membership requirement for Jio Phone customers?
There is no change for Jio Phone customers. They will continue to enjoy the benefits of Jio Prime.
I had paid for Jio Prime membership and using the SIM in Jio Phone. Do I have to express interest for complimentary membership on MyJio?
Customers who have recharged with Jio Prime but using the SIM in Jio Phone will get an option to express interest and extend the validity for another year using MyJio app.
What will happen if I do not download MyJio OR do not give consent? Will my services be impacted (Jio apps, basic service etc.)?
In case you do not express interest for complimentary membership, the Jio Prime benefits will get stopped which includes best tariffs, complimentary access to best content (JioTV, JioCinema, JioSaavn, JioMags, JioXpressNews etc.), exclusive TV content and experience.
What will happen in case I was having complimentary Jio Prime membership for Samsung handsets / Apple plan? Do I need to pay now?
Existing Jio Prime members need to open / download MyJio app and express interest to get complimentary membership for 12 months. You will get a confirmation on successful registration of your request.
What will happen for Enterprise customers? Will each enterprise customer be required to individually download MyJio for getting benefit of Prime?
Enterprise customers need to open / download MyJio app and express interest to get complimentary membership for 12 months. You will get a confirmation on successful registration of your request.
What will be the validity of Jio Prime membership going forward for activations after 1st April 2018?
New Jio Prime members who join on or after 1st April 2018 by paying Rs. 99, will get 1 year validity.
Can I express interest for Jio Prime membership using Jio.com?
No. This can be done using MyJio app ONLY