JIo Phone Recharge Plans, Offers: Reliance Jio Launches new Jio Phone All-In-One tariff plans Rs 75, Rs 91, Rs 125 and Rs 152. Jio Phone Rs 75 plan, which used to offer 2.5 GB data for a validity of 23 days. In the same way Jio Phone Rs 91 Plan, Which used to offer 3 GB date for a validity of 28 Days and Jio Phone Rs 125 plan, which used to offer 11.5 GB for a validity of 23 days.
Reliance JioPhone is a feature phone from the company with smart capabilities and 4G VoLTE support. It is powered by the KaiOS and comes pre-loaded with all Jio’s apps including JioTV, JioMusic, etc. However, this is a single-SIM feature and a customer can only use the Jio SIM on this device; no other network can be used on the JioPhone.
Jio Phone Recharge Plans, Offfers – 75, 91, 125, 152, 186, 222, 899
Reliance Jio Launches New Exclusive Tariff Plan Rs 75, 91, 125, 152 for JioPhone users, valid for 23/28 Days respectively. Present Jio providing 7 tariff plans, Rs 75 Plan, Rs 91 Plan, Rs 125 Plan, Rs 152 Plan, Rs 186 Plan, Rs 222 Plan and Rs 899 plan. These plans will work only if SIM is in JioPhone.
- 1 Jio Phone Recharge Plans, Offfers – 75, 91, 125, 152, 186, 222, 899
Jio Phone All in one plans – Rs 75, 91, 125, 152, 186
JIo Phone/Mobile Recharge Plans List:
Jio Phone Recharge Rs 152 Plan Details:
Reliance Jio already has a Rs 152 plan for JioPhone users, which was revised earlier this month to 0.5 GB data per day, compared to 1.5 GB daily data previously. Validity is 28 days. This means users get a total of 14GB data for 28 days with the company’s Rs 152 recharge offer.
Jio Phone Recharge Rs 91 Plan Details:
Jio rolled out a new Rs 91 plan for JioPhone users, which was revised earlier this month to 0.5GB data per day, compared to 500MB daily data previously. Validity is 28 days. This means users get a total of 14GB data for 28 days with the company’s Rs 99 recharge offer.
Jio Phone Recharge Rs 49 Plan Details:
Reliance Jio has rolled out a new Rs 49 plan, exclusively for JioPhone users. The Rs 49 pack offers free voice calls, along with 1GB data for 28 days. Reliance Jio users should note that the recharge plans will only work if the SIM is inserted into a JioPhone. The plan is not valid for any other device.
First, On the JioPhone, voice will ALWAYS be free.
Second, to enable a Digital Life, they need access to DATA at affordable rates. Jio will give them access to UNLIMITED DATA on the JioPhone.
Third, Jio will provide free voice and unlimited data at ONLY Rs 49 and Rs 153 per month. That is one-thirtieth the price at existing industry standards.
Fourth, In order to fit every pocket, we are also introducing 2 sachets…A weekly plan for Rs. 53 and a 2 day plan for Rs 23, that provide similar value.
Fifth, the JioPhone comes pre-loaded with the Jio suite of apps for messaging, entertainment, etc. especially Jio TV which features more than 400 live TV channels as well as JioMusic and JioCinema, which give access to the latest in entertainment in multiple regional languages. It will also include some of the most popular instant messaging and social networking apps, to ensure consumers continue to enjoy the best services.
The JioPhone, a revolutionary device, has been made in India made by Indians and made for India. It has generated massive buzz in the market, with consumers communicating their interest through retailers as well as directly on various Jio platforms. It has several unique features that will make life simple, smart, and secure for users.
With the Jio Phone, every Indian will have access to the highest quality, highest quantity, most affordable and unlimited data. This is how Jio will end the digital exclusion in India. And this is what Jio calls true digital freedom. Digital Life will no longer be the privilege of the affluent few.
Terms and Conditions
- Voice is truly free no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
- This Plan is intended only for personal use of included services. RJIL reserves the right to discontinue the free Voice benefits offered as part of this Plan in case of misuse/ fraudulent use/ unauthorised telemarketing and commercial use.
- The voice benefits under the Plan voucher cannot be used for outgoing calls to premium numbers, IN numbers and other chargeable short codes; the subscriber will be charged applicable tariffs for the same.
- Voice and/or SMS benefits are not included in all plans/ISD Plans/IR packs on offer. Please check your plan benefits before opting.
- Unlimited SMS referred in the plan benefits will be capped at 100 free SMS per day in compliance with TRAI Regulations.
- The prepaid recharge once processed, can neither be refunded for cash nor be transferred to any other account.
- Talktime mentioned in the Top-up voucher refers to monetary value which can be used for availing chargeable services, while the subscriber is on an active plan.
- Unutilized free benefits will be forfeited at the end of validity.
- RJIL reserves the right to restrict number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot and such restriction whenever applied will be communicated from time to time. At present, there is no restriction on number of devices that may be connected to the user device when used as a personal hotspot (also known as tethering).
- The data used by the consumers for Jio applications, Video calls and other content available on internet would be uniformly debited against plan data allocation.
- The above 4G plans can only be availed by customers possessing an LTE compatible device.