Namo e Tablet Rs 1000 Booking Online: Gujarat undergraduate students who are pursuing their 1st-year Graduate Degree courses in various colleges will get tablet PCs worth Rs. 11,000 for a token amount of Rs. 1,000, said Chief Minister Vijay Rupani Saturday. It is the second year that the students in the state are getting such tablets, dedicated “Namo E-Tab”, with Mr. Rupani expressing that his government needed to make this circulation a yearly event. Mr. Rupani said Rs. 30 crores that will be gathered from students, as a token amount of Rs. 1,000, will be used to give internet and Wi-Fi connection to school grounds and libraries to profit the students.
NAMO E Tablet Yojana Gujarat Booking @ Rs 1000 – Register E-Tab Online, Students Website
CM Mr. Rupani was speaking Saturday after an occasion to appropriate tablets to Gujarat University and Gujarat Technological University students. The Gujarat state government has made a provision of Rs. 300 crore to give tablets to students against an amount of Rs. 250 crore reserved for the reason of last year.
“Three lakh first-year college students will get tablets for a token sum of Rs. 1,000. The distribution programme is being held on college campuses across the state. The objective is that in this age of technology, students will be able to enhance their knowledge and connect to the world using tablets with internet connectivity,” Mr. Rupani said.
Anju Sharma, Principal Secretary, Higher and Technical Education, said that the tablets would have 450 lecture videos in-incorporated with them, 46-course material videos and 110 virtual adapting course material according to the prospectus. Ms. Sharma said the tablets offered for the current year are of better quality with improved features and specifications than the ones given a year ago.
This year, the tablets have 4G technology as against 3G offered last year, and a 2GB RAM as against 1GB RAM a year ago, Ms. Sharma said. They will also have 16 GB memory as against 8 GB memory during the ones gave to students last year, the authority included. The tablets accompany dual SIM and have 5 MP back and 2 MP front cameras, she said.
NAMO E Tablet Features & Specifications
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Camera||2MP (rear), 0.3MP (front)|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Warranty||1 Year for the handset, 6 months for in-box accessories|
Eligibility To Get NAMO Tablet at Rs 1000
- Students of Graduate Degree 1st year are eligible to get the tablet at Rs 1000 under the Gujrat NAMO Tablet scheme.
- Students belong to the poor and middle-class sections will get the tablets under this scheme.
How to Get NAMO Tablets Online Registration/ Order Now
- Students need to pay the Rs 1000 at their respective colleges to get the NAMO Tablets.
- Initially, students need to get registered with the NAMO Tablet scheme from the Gujarat state government official website, https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/showPage.aspx?&lang=Gujarati
- New students registering under this scheme need to provide their complete information such as name, date of birth, college name, course details etc.