The Government of India has passed a rule to link the Aadhar card number to the mobile numbers. To trace out the fake numbers the Government has taken this decision. Aadhar Card holds the 12-digit number issued by Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The biometric authentication will be taken from the applicants before issuing the Aadhar cards. Hence it is the must have documented for every Indian citizen.
How To Link your Mobile Number (SIM) with Aadhaar Card to avoid deactivation With Thumb Impression – Step by step process
The Government of India has strictly passed the rule to link Aadhar Card with mobile number in March 2017. People using the mobile phone must have to link their Aadhar card number to their mobile number. As per the surveys, in India there are 128 Cr mobile connections are live at present. While 33.8 cr SIM cards were already linked with the mobile numbers by July 2017. Still 75% SIM card users have to link-up their Aadhar card numbers in India. People who do not link their Aadhar Card number with their Mobile number will have to face the deactivation of their mobile number. Hence all the people who do not made this yet can hurry up before February 2018.
Process to Link Aadhar Card with Mobile Number (SIM)
- Visit the nearest Network supplier outlet along with the aadhar card.
- Ask them to link SIM Card with Aadhr Card number by filling up a re-verification form.
- The executive will send the verification number to the mobile number.
- Provide the verification number to the operator.
- Also, the users need to give their biometric expressions.
- The confirmation message will be sent to the mobile number
- The users have to type Y and send the message.
- Within 24 hours the Mobile number will be linked with Aadhar Card number.