Aadhar Card Download in Online Process very important thing whenever we forgot aadhar card at home and went outside for hotels, government purposes and etc. From this Procedure you can download e aadhar card download pdf file by entering enrollment id or date of birth along with following fields correctly.
How to Download E-Aadhaar Card Online – Check Status of Aadhaar Card Online
Aadhar Card Download Online : Aadhaar card is an essential document for each and every individual considered as an identity card for the citizen of India. All the people in India use Aadhaar card for acquiring gas connection and many other places. If you do not have an Aadhaar card, here is a simple process to acquire the card either online or offline mode. There are two different methods to check the status of your Aadhaar card. One is through SMS and the other method is through the official web portal i.e., online method. Check it out!
How to Download Aadhaar Card using Enrollment ID?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to download Aadhaar card using Enrolment ID:
- First of all, navigate to the official web portal of UIDAI.
- You need to choose the right option from Aadhaar No (UID) or Enrolment No (EID).
- If you have your EID number, you can download your Aadhaar card with much ease.
- You need to enter some of your details like full name and pin code in the provided fields.
- After that, type the Captcha Code that appears on the screen.
- Provide your registered mobile number in the respective field so as to receive One Time Password to your phone.
- Enter the OTP in the given field. You can then hit on ‘Validate and Download’ button that appears on the screen.
- In just few moments, you can see a pop up window that provides download option.
- That’s it! You can now download your Aadhaar card in PDF format.
How to Download Aadhaar Card using Aadhar Number/ UID?
Here are simple steps that help the users download Aadhaar Card using UID:
- Initially, go to the official website of UIDAI.
- You need to choose Aadhaar Number or UID i.e., your 12 digit Aadhaar number.
- You have to enter all the essential details in the form that include your full name, pin code of your location and other required details.
- You can then enter the Captcha code as shown on the screen.
- Just enter your mobile number so that you will receive one time password to that particular mobile number.
- You can then enter the OTP in the given field and submit it.
- In just few seconds, you can download the Aadhaar card using the UID.
These are two simple methods that help the users download their Aadhaar Card using EID and UID. the PDF File will be Downloaded. If we want to Open aadhar card PDF file, we need to enter password i.e Our Area Pincode is the file password.