PayTm is the most used e-payments app. This app came into existence from the time of demonetization. Lakhs of users are making use of the PayTm app to make their e-payments. While the PayTm has recently started the Payments bank. Now Users of Paytm Payment bank can get Physical Debit card or ATM Card from Applying through App. Paytm Debit card can get for savings bank holders those who registered in that paytm payment bank with kyc details. They can use asusual like normal bank accounts. Also, it lets the users carry out various transactions with its debit/ ATM Card. The PayTm users can check more details regarding the PayTM Debit Card, and how to get it and other details from this article.
How To Get your Paytm Payments Bank Debit & ATM Card Online – Uses, Cashback Offers, Discounts
PayTm Payments Bank lets the users deal with various transactions using the Paytm Payments Bank Debit & ATM Card. Users can withdraw the money using the PayTm ATM Card from their bank accounts. The users can also use the PayTm ATM Cards at the PoS machine. PayTm users can check the details of PayTm debit and ATM Card application from the following.
Earlier, the users were issued a virtual RuPay card when they signed up for a Paytm Payments Bank account which could be used online at no additional charge. The physical card which will now be provided will also be a RuPay card and can be used at stores and ATMs. Annual Subscription for the ATM Card is Rs 100 and Extra Delivery charges. If your card lost and want new card, should be charged Rs 100 along with Delivery charges.
Charges Cutting For Paytm Payment Bank Debit/ ATM Cards:
This card Can be used in ATM Machines up to 3 times a month with No Additional Charges at Metro Locations. 5 times can be used in Non Metro locations with Free of cost. After that there is standard Charge as per paytm website is Rs 20 for every transaction in ATM.
USES OF Paytm Debit card :
- People can Use this Card in all Online Transaction websites and applications.
- You will get Free Insurance Coverage Worth Rs 2 Lakh Rupees in the incident of death or permanent total disability according to the terms and conditions.
- You can Withdraw Cash up to 2,00,000 Rs and will get cashback offers and discounts in app purchases, stores.
- There is having QR-Code on card to receive payments instantly.
Get your Paytm Payments Bank Debit & ATM Card now!
PayTm Payments Bank Debit/ATM Card operation is as simple as such.
- Initially, the users need to tap on Bank icon appearing on PayTm App homepage.
- After that, select Debit & ATM Card’ option.
- Now, the users have to click on ‘Request Card’ Option.
- Select the delivery address and confirm the final design.
- Now, proceed to pay.
- That’s it! Your Payment process has been completed.
- The PayTm debit card will be shipped to the given address within 2 weeks.