Jio Prime Membership Subscription Using MyJio Application: How to become a Jio Prime Member? Reliance Communications is one of the most popular telecommunications firm in the country that offers exclusive offers for all the users. Earlier in the year of 2016, i.e., on 5th September 2016, the company has launched an exclusive welcome offer with Jio 4G SIM. The company has announced that the users of Jio SIM can make use of incredible free 4G offers. As per the Jio Welcome offer, the users can make unlimited free calls, SMS and free unlimited mobile data. The users need not have to pay a single penny to acquire these Jio Welcome offers. It has announced that the welcome offer ends on 31st December 2016.
Jio Prime Membership Subscription Using MyJio Application: How to become a Jio Prime Member?
Jio prime subscription: Later, the company announced that it will extend the same offer till 31st March 2017. If you are an existing user, they can acquire all the Jio offers absolutely for free of charge. Mukesh Ambani, the Chairperson of Reliance Industries has announced that the existing as well as the new users of Jio can acquire the Jio Prime Membership program services. After rolling the welcome offer of reliance Jio, more than 100 million customers have registered and purchased the new Jio SIM cards.
Reliance Jio Membership Program
On 21st February 2017, the company has rolled out a new scheme namely Jio Prime Membership for all the users. As part of this scheme, the users of Jio SIM can acquire unlimited offers by paying some payment. Every single telecom operator across the country such as Airtel, Idea, Vodafone and many other network operators stunned for the sudden free services offered by the Reliance network.
As the Reliance Happy New Year offer about to come to an end on 31st March, the users can subscribe for the newly launched Reliance Jio Prime membership scheme. By acquiring this membership, the users can easily acquire various benefits for all the users starting from 1st March 2017 till April 2018. If you want to acquire these services, you can subscribe as a member from tomorrow. Here is everything you need to know about Jio Prime Membership program, the process of becoming member in this program. Check it out!
How to become a Jio Prime Member?
The company has announced that all the existing and new Reliance Jio customers who are seeking to continue their Jio Services for another 1 year can subscribe for the Jio Prime Membership program. As part of the membership, the users need to pay a nominal fee of Rs 99 as onetime payment between 1st and 31st March so as to acquire these services for 1 year. Apart from the nominal fee, the users need to pay Rs 303 for one month all through the year starting from 1st April 2017 so as to enjoy 1GB of 4G mobile data plans till 31st March 2018.
Also Check: Jio Prime Plans
How to Enrol or Subscribe for Jio Prime Membership Program?
Here are the simple steps that help the users to enrol for the recently launched Reliance Jio Prime Membership:
- First of all, you need to open the MyJio app/jio.com on your device and sign in using your Jio number.
- Just tap on ‘Recharge’ option.
- You need to choose the Jio Prime under the tab of browse plans.
- You need to make a payment of Pay Rs 99/- through any of the mode of payment options available on MyJio app.
- You can then become Jio Prime member until 31st March, 2018.
- After March 31st, you need to make a payment of Rs 303 per month for the year.
How To Activate Jio Prime Membership Offer Using MyJio APP?
Follow Below Mentioned Steps To Activate Jio Prime Membership via MyJio Application:
Subscribe Jio Prime Membership Using MyJio App
1. First Download MyJio App (or) If have already MyJio App, you need upgrade to the latest version of myjio.
2. Open Your MyJio App
3. Login With Your Registered Number, then Click on the GET Jio Prime Link
4. Go to left side menu -> Jio Prime
5. Now Select the JIo Prime membership Plan
6. Pay Rs 99 To Activate Jio Prime Membership through JioMoney/ Credit/Debit/ Net Banking.
7. Finally you become a Jio Prime Member.