- 1 Jio Prime Membership Programme – Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 What is Jio Prime?
- 1.2 How do I enrol for Jio Prime?
- 1.3 I am not a Jio user and want to join Jio. What is the offer that I will get?
- 1.4 What is the benefit I get for being a part of Jio Prime as opposed to not being in it?
- 1.5 How many plans do I get to choose from in Jio Prime / Do I need to recharge only with Rs 303 plan from 1st April, 2017?
- 1.6 I am a Jio Prime member but I have not recharged with any plan. What will happen after 31st March?
- 1.7 What if I do not recharge monthly?
- 1.8 Share this:
Jio Prime Membership Programme – Frequently Asked Questions
What is Jio Prime?
Jio Prime is a membership for customers who have joined Jio before 31st March 2017. You can enrol for Jio Prime at a one-time annual membership fees of Rs 99 from 1st to 31st March 2017.
Jio Prime brings a host of benefits with it.
1) It gives you the opportunity to avail unlimited benefits of free voice (Local, STD, Roaming, to any operator, anywhere in India), data and SMS that you have been currently using till 31st March 2018 for a nominal charge of Rs 303 per month. You could also choose to enhance your benefits at nominal incremental fees.
2) You get complimentary benefit of Jio’s premium content bouquet worth Rs 10,000 for an entire year.
3) More deals and offers that will be announced from time to time.
How do I enrol for Jio Prime?
Note: You can opt for Jio Prime only before 31st March, 2017.
I am not a Jio user and want to join Jio. What is the offer that I will get?
All customers who join Jio before 3rd March, 2017 under the Jio Happy New Year Offer can continue to enjoy free benefits until 31st March, 2017.
New customers who join from 4th March, 2017 can get unlimited benefits till 31st March,2017 by simply opting for the Jio Prime @ Rs. 99 one-time membership fees.
This is an additional benefit for Jio Prime members only.
What is the benefit I get for being a part of Jio Prime as opposed to not being in it?
The benefits of Jio Prime are multi-fold and will be available for 1 full year.
The first fabulous offer that Jio has announced is that:
You can continue your unlimited benefit for 12 months by paying a nominal amount of Rs. 303 per month
There are more announcements coming up. If you do not have Jio Prime membership, you can choose from a variety of the Jio tariff plans from the website or MyJio app.
How many plans do I get to choose from in Jio Prime / Do I need to recharge only with Rs 303 plan from 1st April, 2017?
Currently, Jio has 9 tariff plans to choose from.
These start at Rs. 19 and go all the way up to Rs. 9,999, which you can choose depending on your preference. Rs. 303 plan allows you to continue your unlimited benefits for a month (28 days) and therefore we would recommend you to recharge with Rs. 303 plan.
To double your data entitlement, spending less than Rs. 200 extra per month, you can opt for the Rs. 499 plan.
I am a Jio Prime member but I have not recharged with any plan. What will happen after 31st March?
Post 31st March, 2017, if you have not recharged with any plan, your services will stop. You will be able to get incoming voice calls and SMS for certain period.
In order to continue enjoying extreme value and unlimited usage, please recharge with Rs. 303 pack.
There are 8 other packs to choose from. Please visit jio.com or MyJio app for more details.