Jio Phone is the recently introduced 4G Feature phone with an effective price tag of Rs 1500. The Reliance Jio has introduced the 4G feature phone for the first time. The 4G mobile JioPhone supports various apps downloading. While today, we shall explore did the Whatsapp works on JioPhone and how to download WhatsApp on JioPhone. Now question has raised people that whatsapp for jio phone? Yes! we can use whatsapp in jio mobile if follow below steps.
Jio Phone WhatsApp Download – Install Whatsapp APK For Jio phone 4G 1500rs Mobile
The Jio Phone is the best option for the most of the users to get 4G services within this range. The JioPhone was introduced by Reliance Jio with a complete cash back of Rs 1500. Users can get their Rs 1500 cashback after 36 months of the purchase date. The phone packet with many incredible features. Yet, Whatsapp is the best communication app for millions of the users on the Globe. It is one of the best chatting apps available to us. So, JioPhone with Whatsapp gives the complete flexibility to use. The Whatsapp is especially useful to send/receive text message, making video calls and voice calls, sending a/receiving video calls/images and it is also packed with much more features. The Whatsapp chatting app can be downloaded on JioPhone using the APK file.
JioPhone Is Going To Support WhatsApp?
Most of the Whatsapp users are having a doubt that Will JioPhone is going to support the Whatsapp?. The answer for this question is Whatsapp will not run on JioPhone. In any case, now the Jio amass is speaking with WhatsApp engineers. They may influence a phenomenal type of the app to shape for the Jio Phone especially.
JIO Recharge Offers for JioPhone
The Jio Phone comes into the market with stunning plans of zero rupees in explicit terms free of cost. However, the client needs to store a security deposit of rupees 1500 to the organization which will be credited back to the client following 3 years which makes the mobile free of cost. The primary goal of Jio Phone is to focus on the future 4G clients. According to the instructions said by Mukesh Ambani, Out of 78 crores mobiles – 50 crores are feature phones that can’t be used for Internet or information purposes. At the beginning, Jio Phone conveys 4G services practical to 50 crore clients to benefit 4G benefits as part of Digital India campaign.
How to Make Whatsapp work on JioPhone
The Reliance Jio Phone 4g launched with incredible features which are not seen on include mobiles in the market at low budget. But, it can’t be denied that JioPhone passed up a great opportunity for a noteworthy element WhatsApp.Earlier, reports were to such an extent that Jio Phone won’t accompany support for WhatsApp, which potentially frustrating thing about Reliance Jio telephone, considering the way that a large number of Reliance jio pjone clients in India also need WhatsApp on their jiophone on the grounds that everybody uses it to associate with their friends, family members.
io telephone 4G India Ka SmartPhone isn’t perfect to use WhatsApp application. Apart from Whatsapp, it supports many of the apps like Jio applications, it supports Fb, PM Man Ki Baat and so on all.But lacking WhatsApp is still they have to make sense of it why. However they are accompanying Jio chat apps to help their inbuilt apps in the adjacent future to contend with WhatsApp, well it’s through and through an alternate story now. So according to now, it was affirmed that Jio Phone 4G will be launched without WhatsApp.
Download procedure of WhatsApp for Jio phone
- Initially, visit the Google to download Whatsapp for JioPhone
- The users have to specify the Jio mobile number in the required field.
- Tap on the button ‘Click here’
- The ‘Download’ button will appear on screen for Jiophone WhatsApp download.
- Click the ‘Download’ button to download WhatsApp for Jio phone.
Process to Use Whatsapp in Jio phone – Download jio phone whatsapp apk
- Initially, Open the web Browser in your JioPhone to search link “Browser Link”
- In this site, select the browser like chrome, opera, Firefox but do not select Internet Browser.
- In the browser search the link. http://web.whatsapp.com
- QR Code for Whatsapp will be displayed when you open the link; which is used to run Whatsapp on the web page.
- The code is going to be appear on the screen; you can zoom out while using the ‘1’ key and for zoom in use key ‘2’.
- The final step is to scan this code from the phone in which you are using Whatsapp.
- Whatsapp will appear in your Jio phone and you can use Whatsapp all functions there.