Reliance Jio is the fourth-generation telecom arm of Reliance industries which has 125 million users since its launch in September last year. Recently, Reliance Jio has unveiled India’s Cheapest Smartphone ‘LyfEasy’ at Reliance industries Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2017. Reliance Jio has announced that the phone will be available for beta testing from 15th August 2017 and pre-booking starts from 24th August 2017, both online and offline. Jio Phone bookings are over everybody’s mind now that we have entered August, with the feature phone going on beta trails mid-month.
Also Read : JIO 1500 Rs Phone Booking
JioPhone Booking Starts From August 24th, How To Pre Registration Jio Phone in Myjio App & Reliance Store
But the phone beta trials will be available only for a small section of the people, and most people interested on the handset will be left out in the cold. Keep in mind, the handset will be delivered to pubic in September, even though they pre-booked it on the first day of bookings open. Reliance team says they will deliver the Jio feature phone on first come, first serve basis, and that it aims to deliver 5 million units each week. Reliance did something similar last year, when it began beta trials for the Jio telecom network a couple of months in front of its September public rollout.
Jio Phone Bookings Begin on August 24: Registration Process, Updates, and More
Jio Phone Registration Process
For Jio Phone bookings on the web, you can check the MyJio application on 24th August 2017. Till at that time, you can sign up for updates on the Jio.com website by tapping on “Keep Me Posted” and filling the required details. If you don’t have access to the MyJio application, you can go with offline Jio Phone booking process by visiting nearest Jio Store On 24th August 2017 and fill the form than submit it along with security deposit to confirm your booking.
Also Check : How to Buy Free Jio Phone online Registration
For businesses People, PAN or GSTN and quantity of the handsets required along with the contact details need to be submitted for pre-booking the JioPhone.
Jio Phone Price and Data plans
Jio Phone is for Rs 0, as indicated by Reliance Industries Chairman Mukesh Ambani. It requires the client to make a forthright payment of Rs 1,500, which is refundable after three year. With respect to Rs 1,500 security deposit, Mukesh Ambani had said at the AGM, “The security deposit is necessary to avoid any potential misuse of data”. Users have to recharge with a Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan monthly pack of Rs 153, to get free voice calls, free text messages, unlimited 4G data (500MB per day), and free access to Jio apps for 28 days.
Features of Jio Phone
- JIOPhone Comes with an Alphanumeric Keypad.
- The highlight of Jio phone is the 4G VoLTE feature.
- It has a voice command interface which supports 22 Indian languages.
- It will come with a panic button that is enabled when long-pressing the number 5.
- It will come with advanced NFC support for digital payments that will be rolled out to users via OTA software upgrade.
- It comes pre-loaded with Jio’s apps loaded on it. So, users can open the JioCinema app and can watch movies on this feature phone.
Specifications of Jio Phone
- It has single SIM which works only on 4G VoLTE networks.
- It comes with 2.4-inch display with QVGA display, torchlight, FM radio, Headphone Jack, Bluetooth- V4.10 and VGA camera.
- It has microSD card slot which is expandable upto 32GB.
- It comes with 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor along with Firefox Based Operating System.
For Any Doubts, You can Comment Below. Thank you