Aircel Network is one of the known networks of India. Users who are making use of the Aircel network and thinking to port to other network using the Aircel UPC Code can change as per their wish. The Aircel networks are getting down in present days. Most of the Aircel users are having the complaints about the network. Due to poor consistency network, most of the users wishing to port to the other networks. So, here is the complete process porting from Aircel to other networks. This article is going to furnish the detailed instructions for the subscribers to port to the other numbers. Almost in All the Cities Aircel Network Stopped due to closure of company. Aircel users should Port to any other networks like Airtel, Jio, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL. Before Porting Process, Sim User should generate UPC Code for Portability. Following Steps can understand for How to generate UPC Code in Aircel Network and how to port aircel to other network.
- 1 How To Port Aircel Number To Any Network (UPC Code) to Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL
How To Port Aircel Number To Any Network (UPC Code) to Jio, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, BSNL
What is UPC Code : UPC abbreviates Unique Porting Code. Users of any network can port to the other network by using the Unique Porting Code – UPC.
Why to port to the other number?
If the users are experiencing any sort of network problems Or the network is maintaining the poor signals and network speed, then the users get headache and think to change for any other network for right choice. Porting means using the same mobile number on another network. The users can port to any of the fastest networks they like. In this process, their mobile (SIM) number remains the same. So, here we will check the AIRCEL UPC Codes Generation and porting process detailed below.
Port Aircel To Any Other Network:
Things Needed To Port From Aircel To Other Network
- Any other working Operator to call Aircel customer care.
- Device Info App from play store (If you don’t find the ID number on SIM).
- Aircel SIM Card (Unique ID Number) or ICCID number.
Steps To generate UPC Code in Aircel Website:
- Visit website https://ekyc.aircel.com:444/ekyc/genUPC.html
- You will get the two options like Mobile number and SIM number (Last 5 digits).
- Simply enter the numbers as takes after.
- Submit! you will get the code.
- The UPC Code Should give to Shop member while porting to other network.
Steps For getting UPC Code:
- In the first place note down the ICCID number or Unique ID from SIM.
- In the event that you don’t find the ID, then download the Device Info from Google play store.
- Install the application and Open and go to SIM data. Where you can find the ICCID number.
- Simply note down the last five digit number.3.
- Presently Dial “9700012345” (For Hyderabad or Telangana User’s) from some other working administrator.
- In the wake of Dialling, pick the required language and select as Aircel client and you will discover get UPC alternative.
- In the wake of choosing UPC code alternative, Just enter your portable number and last 5 digit number of Unique ID.
- Presently note down the porting number.
- The process was completed.
How to Port Aircel to Any Other Network:
- Note down the porting code.
- Visit the nearest mobile store.
- Buy any SIM and tell your UPC code.
- Give Aadhaar card proof and your fingerprint.
- That’s it. The process was done.
Aircel Customer Care Numbers (For All Regions)
|Bihar & jharkhand||9852012345|
|Tamil naidu||9750999209 /9551299210|
Aircel UPC Codes First Two Digits