Jio Phone is also reportedly having the hanging problem. Reliance Jio has recently launched the 4G feature phone with an effective price of Rs 1500. The mobile has delivered to many of the customers in India as of now. The Jio Phone is most reported by the users as it is creating the hanging problem. Today, we shall see the tips to fix the Jio Phone hanging. And how to reset the Jio phone and other details. Also check Jio Phone Booking Here.
How To Fix Jio Phone Hanging Problems – Reset Jio Phone For Resolving
JioPhone hanging problem is the one that Jio users are facing often after started using the JioPhone. The JioPhone is offering many of the features such as Facebook, 4G, internet access, access to Jio apps.
JioPhone Hanging Problem Solutions
Reliance Jio Rs 1500 Smartphone was recently launched by the Jio after its 4G services. Though the JioPhone is offering the prominent 4G services, the mobile is having the hanging problem as per the users complain. Before going to ventures to wipe out the hanging issue in the Jio Rs 1500 mobile we can take the following steps.
Steps to Resolve Hanging Problem on Jio Phone Rs 1500:
The hanging problem causes because of various reasons such as history, stored cookies, cache, log files and multiple tabs. By deleting the temporary files, the problem can be solved. More cookies, history or temporary file storage will cause to the hanging of files.
- By Making the internal memory free the hanging problem will be reduced on JioPhone 4G feature phone. Make sure to run the fewer apps at a time.
- Running more apps at the instant, so the thing is more running apps on the phone will be also one of the problems for Jio 1500 Rs.
- Free the internal and external memory to free up the phone space. Hence the hanging problem can be reduced.
Reset Jio Phone 1500 Hanging Problem?
By making the JioPhone reset the problem of hanging will be solved. So, in the following article, the steps to reset the JioPhone.
Make sure that there is enough Space in the Phone
To run the phone smoothly, there must be enough space in the Smartphone. Initially, try to free up the memory by deleting the unwanted information or by reset the phone.
- Go to the Settings
- Go to Storage
- Check the Memory (used and free space)
- Shut down the unwanted apps to free up the memory.
How to Shut down the Apps
- Go to Settings Menu on Jiophone
- Tap on the app in the section
- Select open app
- Stop the app instantly
- And close the section.
How to Reset Your JioPhone Device? :
- To prevent from the Hanging problem, another best and last option to reset the phone.
- To reset the JioPhone, press and long hold on power button + volume key.
- The mobile screen will be redirected to the LCD screen
- The reset on the JioPhone is finished
- Check whether the hanging problem is solved or not. If not solved, try doing the same again.
Md Sohail Ziya says
In your company we can work Jio customer
why jio phone is not working why
N D Jaisingh says
Don't buy any jio materials , one will repent at later stage. Buy at ur own risk. No customer care, service and what not.
Gautam m says
jio phone is worth.because it is a budget phone of RS 1500 I purchase jio phone in last 3 months back but I facing hanging problem.not working properly immediately shut down some time! when I reboot the phone again some time hanging problem so I need quality of the mobile and proper service centre need to people.over all good product but I suggest need some improvements in jio phone.?
srinivasarao thangeti says
i buy jio2 phone,it is waste of money,jio service person given suggestion disable mobile data.then can use for my phone hanging issue.Dont buy i am facing hanging issue from jio2 phone.
Jio.phone is so bad i want to hang myself. Stupid phine its so hard to press, all cheap phones are far2 better than this useless phone.
sahi budbak says
jio users wale loko kam paisa me bohot features or keya chahte ho kiuki bohot Paisa wale phones bhi kuch kuch problem rehta hai
" Temerature too high, phone will shut down "
Please advise what to do????
Aryan doley says
While starting it shows 'jio digital life' and hangs!
How can i delete the unwanted apps if i can't start it…
om prakash jat bhatip says
i have same problem
what u have done at last
please tell me
yaar salution kya hai is jio phon hangg hone ka plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me
thanks, for paid bloody network. amount is paid but no service. gr8 joke