Jio Football Offer: Reliance Jio Launches “Jio Football Offer” which entitles a cashback of Rs.2200 to all Jio customers (existing and new), who will activate New 4G Mobile Phone / Smartphone with Jio SIM and FRC.
Jio Football Offer – Get Instant Cashback of Rs.2200 to all Jio customers (Existing and new)
HOW TO REDEEM CASHBACK VOUCHER
1. Login to MyJio app and tap on ‘Recharge’ from quick links.
2. Select the Jio plan for recharge and tap on ‘Buy‘.
3. The Cashback Voucher is automatically applied. Complete the transaction to successfully redeem the voucher.
[su_note note_color=”#f96e5b” text_color=”#ffffff”]Please Note : Cashback of Rs 2200/ will be credited in form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs.50 each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible 4G Mobile Phone / Smartphone.[/su_note]
List of eligible 4G Mobile Phones / Smartphones :
- “Cashback” shall mean Rs 2200/-, which shall be credited in form of 44 cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Device” shall mean the 4G devices, as listed in Annexure-I, activated for the first time on the RJIO network, by an Eligible Subscriber, on or after 15th February, 2018 by performing Recharge, on or before 31st March, 2018. The offer is applicable only on the Indian version of Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) has purchased the Eligible Device; and (ii) is an active subscriber of the RJIO services; and (iii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “MSISDN” means mobile station international subscriber directory number and for the purposes of this Offer, shall mean the mobile number assigned to the Eligible Subscriber for availing RJIO services.
- “Entitlement Period” shall mean the period between 15th February, 2018 and 31st May, 2022.
- “Offer” shall mean the Cashback offer made available by RRL.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid customers of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.198/- or Rs.299/- prepaid plan offered by RJIO.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or before 31st March, 2018 shall be entitled to 44 vouchers of Rs.50/- each which shall be made available by RRL on the MyJio application of the Eligible Subscriber on the Eligible Device.
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each voucher of Rs. 50/- provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber upon a Recharge in MyJio App only (“Eligible Recharge”);
- Only one Cashback voucher of Rs.50/- can be redeemed per Eligible Recharge.
- A maximum of 44 Cashback vouchers of Rs 50/- each, can be so redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber on or before 31st May, 2022. For avoidance of doubt, all unredeemed Cashback vouchers shall expire on 31st May, 2022.
Terms and Conditions of the Offer (“T&C”)
- The Offer shall be open to all Eligible Subscribers on and from 15th February, 2018.
- These T&C shall be read concomitantly with the terms & conditions of Jio Prime Membership and CAF.
- Two or more offers cannot be clubbed together. This Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- RRL/RJIO recognizes that the choice to be contacted for promotional messages and alerts is that of the Eligible Subscriber. RRL/RJIO intends to keep the Eligible Subscriber informed on matters relating to the Offer and any upcoming offers from RRL/RJIO for the benefit of the Eligible Subscriber. Accordingly, by availing the Offer, the Eligible Subscriber hereby consents to be contacted by RRL/RJIO and such consent shall remain unaffected by Eligible Subscriber’s registration in the National Do Not Call (“NDNC”) registry under the relevant category stipulated therefor.
- RRL reserves the right to cancel/withdraw this Offer at any time, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. However, the benefits accrued to the Eligible Subscriber on or prior to the cancellation/withdrawal of this Offer, shall not undergo any change.
- RRL, may, at its discretion, modify any of the terms and/or conditions and/or any aspect of the Offer, without any prior intimation to the Eligible Subscriber. The modifications so carried out will be posted on www.jio.com.
- If any term/ condition under the T&C of the Offer is found to be invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, such term/ condition shall be severed from the other terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions of the Offer.
- Any claims, issues, damages or losses with respect to the Eligible Device shall be the sole responsibility and liability of the manufacturer of the Eligible Device and RRL (including its affiliates, group companies or parent company) hereby disclaims, any and all claims, losses and liabilities, whether or not arising out of, or in connection therewith and / or this Offer and the terms and conditions governing the Offer. This disclaimer shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law and shall survive cancellation/termination/determination of this Offer.
- In no event shall RRL (including each of its affiliates, group companies or parent company) or its directors, officers, employees, agents or other representatives thereof be responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to the Offer.
- The Offer Benefits are non-transferable.
- The Offer can be availed only once per MSISDN & IMEI.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/directions issued by Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI), Department of Telecommunications (DOT) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- To get a new RJIO SIM, kindly visit nearest Jio Store, Reliance Digital or Jio retailer. To locate nearest Jio Store, visit https://www.jio.com/Jio/portal/storeLocator.
- In case of any queries/issues, please contact RJIO Customer Care at 198/18008899999 or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Eligible Subscriber agrees that he/she has read, understood and voluntarily agrees to the T&C mentioned and stated herein.