Jio Diwali Offer 2018: Reliance Jio has rolled out another big plan of Rs. 1,699 prepaid recharge plan as Jio Diwali Offer. This plan offers an incredible 547.5GB of 4G data with a one-year validity period, with a daily limit of 1.5GB speed data per day. Reliance Jio is also offering the “100 per cent cashback” to clients on all recharge plans as Reliance Digital coupons that will appear in MyJio app. The Jio 1699 recharge is also comparable to Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 9,999 recharge plans with 1-year validity.
Jio Diwali Offer 2018 – 100% CashBack On Rs 1699 Yearly Plan (Recharge Now)
Jio Diwali Cashback Offer : The new Jio 1,699 recharge plan offers 547.5GB of data with unlimited voice calls, 100 SMS for each day, 1.5GB every day FUP, and free access to all Jio entertainment apps. Jio Diwali recharge plan offers a validity of 1-year.
This is extraordinary compared to another yearly prepaid plan from any telecom services up until now, with BSNL’s generally accessible yearly prepaid plans beginning from above Rs. 2,000. And also, the 1.5GB daily data advantage and unlimited voice calling are exceptionally lucrative for all clients. BSNL launched an Rs. 999 plan prior in the year, however, offered it to just constrained circles. It gives 1GB data per day, and unlimited calls just for 6-months, among different impediments. In the examination, Jio offers 1.5GB per day and genuine unlimited voice calls like other Jio plans.
While the Rs. 1,699 Jio recharge accompanies a data FUP of 1.5GB per day, the Rs. 4,999 and Rs. 9,999 packs accompany no such daily data tariff constrain. Both the packs offer 365 days validity and accompany 350GB and 750GB data benefits individually.
Jio Diwali 100 Per cent cashback offer On Other Recharge Plans
Moreover, because of the merry season, Jio has declared the Diwali 100 per cent Cashback Offer that enables clients to benefit full cashback on all recharge plans above Rs. 100. Consequently, this offer is pertinent on Jio recharges of Rs.149, Rs.198, Rs.299, Rs.349, Rs. 398, Rs.399, Rs.448, Rs.449 Rs.498, Rs.509, Rs.799, Rs.999, Rs.1699, Rs.1999, Rs.4999, and Rs.9999 packs as it were.
How to Get the 100% Cashback On Jio Recharge Plans?
The cashback will be credited as Reliance Digital coupons in the MyJio App of the qualified subscriber as long as you are a Jio Prime member. This is substantial on all recharges done online as and also by means of Jio retailers.
How To Redeem the Jio Coupons?
On recharges above Rs. 500, various vouchers will be issued, however, the subscriber can’t reclaim two coupons together. For instance, for the Rs. 1,699 plan, Jio will issue four cashback vouchers (three of Rs. 500 and one of the Rs. 200), and not one. These cashback coupons additionally accompany an expiry date of December 31, 2018, and this cashback offer is accessible just till November 30.
The coupons got under the Cashback can be reclaimed by the client at any Reliance Digital Store on making a buy of in any amount Rs 5,000 before December 31, 2018. In any case, clients won’t have the capacity to reclaim different coupons together and can recover just a single coupon at a time.
The coupons can be recovered on the buy of most things barring a couple of, gift cards/gift vouchers of Cleartrip, BookMyShow, KFC, Google Play and Google, hard disks from brands, such as Seagate, Sony Lenovo, Western Digital, Xiaomi and Samsung Smartphones and Samsung Tablets.
Terms and Conditions
- “Cashback” shall mean 100% cashback provided by Reliance Retail Limited which shall be credited in the form of Reliance Digital Coupons in the MyJio App of the Eligible Subscriber upon performing Recharge on the Eligible Device.
- “Eligible Subscriber” shall mean a person who (i) is an active subscriber of the RJIO prepaid services; and (ii) is enrolled to the “Jio Prime” membership plan.
- “Offer” shall mean this Cashback offer made available by RRL.
- The Offer is applicable for prepaid and postpaid customers opting for applicable recharges, as defined below of RJIO only.
- “Offer Benefits” shall mean the benefits accruing to the Eligible Subscriber under the Offer as shown herein-below.
- “Recharge” shall mean a recharge performed of Rs.149, Rs.198, Rs.299, Rs.349, Rs. 398, Rs.399, Rs.448, Rs.449 Rs.498, Rs.509, Rs.799, Rs.999, Rs.1699, Rs.1999, Rs.4999 and Rs.9999 plan offered by RJIO.
- “Reliance Digital Store” shall mean retail outlets of RRL such as ‘Reliance Digital’ and ‘DX Mini’/ ‘MyJio’ stores.
- “RJIO” shall mean Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited.
- “RRL” shall mean Reliance Retail Limited.
- “T&C” shall mean the applicable terms and conditions of the Offer.
The Offer and the benefits hereunder shall be made available by RRL to an Eligible Subscriber.
Benefits of the Offer (“Offer Benefits”)
An Eligible Subscriber, who, during the subsistence of the Offer, performs Recharge on or before 30th November, 2018 shall be entitled to Cashback in the manner stipulated below:
|Recharge Value/Prepaid plans offered by RJIO (in Rs.)||Value of coupons offered by RRL (in Rs.)||Number of Coupons||Validity of the coupon|
Cashback received by the Eligible Subscriber shall be redeemed in the following manner:
- Each coupon provided under the Cashback, can be redeemed by the Eligible Subscriber at any Reliance Digital Store with a minimum cart value of Rs.5000/- on any item sold by Reliance Digital Store except such items determined by RRL and listed in the annexure below.
- No two coupons received by the Eligible Subscriber can be redeemed together.
- Cashback coupons if unredeemed will expire on 31st December, 2018.