Jio Rs 398 Plan Offer: Here we are providing JIO latest Cashback Offer, Get 398 Plan Recharge In Just Rs 220 Only. Flipkart and Amazon are the most popular e-commerce platforms offering many special deals and discounts for users. Now, the Flipkart Big Billion Days & Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale are on the go to offer many benefits on a huge number of products. Here is one interesting news for the Jio users. The Jio users can now get Rs 398 recharge plan for a less amount of Rs 220 using the Flipkart and Amazon together. Here is the complete process the users have to do to get this offer.
Jio Rs 398 Plan Offer – Get 399 Plan Recharge In Just Rs 220 Only
1. Initially, download the Flipkart app on the Smartphone.
2. Open App and Login using your Flipkart Login Credentials.
3. Navigate to Menu -> Recharges
4. A banner will be displayed on the screen. “Flat Rs.50 OFF on Recharge of Rs.51 Above” Banner will be found.
5. Click on the banner to redirect to PhonePe Payment Gateway.
6. Enter your Jio Prepaid Mobile Number, which you wish to recharge and Enter Amount as Rs.51.
7. The users have to Pay your amount using Debit or Credit Card Only (Else You Will Not Get Cashback).
8. The cashback of Rs 50 will be applicable on recharges above Rs 51 when the amount paid using the debit/credit cards.
The users will get a cashback of Rs 50 on their Jio recharge.
Another Offer at Amazon:
1. Now, the users have to move to Amazon.in page
2. Click on Up to 100% Back Banner.
3. Have to choose to recharge of Rs 100 for the same Jio number/another number for which you have made the recharge earlier.
Note: Amazon 100% cashback is applicable on recharges before 10th October only.
On Amazon, the users will get an instant discount of Rs 30 for Rs 100 recharge. The cashback will be reflected on Amazon Pay and another Rs 100 cashback will be credited on Amazon Pay account of the user before 17th October.
Total Benefits On Recharge:
Prepaid Recharge worth Rs.300 = Rs.50 On Flipkart + Rs.100 Amazon Pay Gets Rs.30 Amazon Pay Cashback – Rs.100 Amazon Pay Cashback = Rs.220 Final Price paid by the users.
Terms and Conditions
- Users newly registering and existing users can get the benefits.
- This Offer only applicable for first 1,00,000 customers
- The offer can avail through the Credit card, debit card, credit card+wallet, debit card+wallet payments
- Users can get the discount only if a minimum of ₹300 is to be paid using credit card/debit card
- The offer is valid from 21:00 hrs 09th October 2018 to 23:59 hrs 14th October 2018
- Flat ₹150 instant discount will be available on a minimum of ₹300 via credit card/debit card
- This offer will be available only once per user in the offer window, only once per card in the offer window, and only once per device in the offer window
- The offer will be accessible on big billion day sale only.
- Once the Recharge is done, it cannot be canceled or returned.
- If the recharge is failed, the amount will be returned to the concerned account within 2 working days.
- The amount will be refunded to the payment source through which the users made the recharge
Terms & Conditions: Mobile Recharges Offer: 100% back up to Rs.100
- Mobile Recharges cashback 100% Cashback upto Rs 100 Offer (“Offer”) is made available by Amazon Pay (India) Private Limited (formerly known as Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited) (“Amazon”) on the website www.amazon.in and the mobile site and mobile application thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”).
- These Offer terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”) are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale to which you agree by using the Amazon.in. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail in respect to this Offer.
- All residents of India having an Amazon.in account, who undertake the steps listed in these Offer Terms are eligible to avail this Offer in respect prepaid mobile recharge for connections issued in India.
- Offer Eligibility: This offer is valid from 12:00:00 PM October 9th 2018 to 11:59:59 PM October 10 2018 (“Offer period- Prime Early Access”), for Amazon.in customers who have an Amazon.in Prime subscription. For all Amazon.in customers (Prime and Non-Prime), this offer is valid from 12:00:00 AM October 10th 2018 to 11:59:59 PM October 10th 2018 (“Offer period – all customers”), unless revoked or extended by Amazon in its sole discretion without any prior notice and without any liability. This offer is applicable for customers (as per this eligibility) who have done at least one shopping transaction* on Amazon on or before 9th October 2018.
- *Shopping transaction includes- all products on Amazon.in excluding Mobile Recharges, DTH Recharges and Bill Payments (Electricity, Gas, Landline, Broadband, Postpaid bills). This is specifically to clarify that, the offer is not applicable for customers who have done only recharges or bill payments on Amazon but have never done a purchase of any other product. However, if the customer has purchased any other product on Amazon on or before 9th October 2018, then irrespective whether the customer has also done a recharge or bill payment transaction, they will still be eligible for the offer
- Any Amazon.in customer (who comes under above eligibility) who does a mobile recharge on Amazon.in during the Offer Period making payment thereof using any payment method except Cash, will be entitled to receive cashback equivalent to 100% of the recharge value. The maximum cashback that can be availed by a customer during the offer period is INR 100.
- The cashback (under this Offer) will be provided to the eligible customer (as Amazon Pay Balance) by 17th October 2018.
Customers will be issued the cashback for the monthly offer instantly.
- The cashback will be provided to the eligible customers in the form of Amazon.in Gift Card, issued by Quikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Gift Card”) which will be credited to their Amazon Pay balance.
- The use and redemption of the Gift Card(s) is governed by the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions. The use of Amazon Pay Balance is governed by the Amazon Pay Balance Terms & Conditions.
- This Offer is available only on recharges of prepaid mobile connections in India. For the avoidance of doubt, it is clarified that this Offer is available only on the said category of operators that are available and listed on Amazon.in.
- The customers will be eligible to receive the relevant cashback amount (computed in accordance with these Offer Terms) on successful mobile recharges made on Amazon.in during the Offer Period.
- This Offer will not be applicable for any mobile recharge transaction that is cancelled, by the customer, by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (entity operating the Amazon.in marketplace), or by the seller of the Mobile recharge. Such cancellation may be for any reason whatsoever.
- In the event a customer fails to comply with any term under these Offer Terms, he/she will not be eligible to receive the cashback under this Offer.
- Amazon reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions of the Offer, or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not.
- Amazon reserves the right to disqualify any customer from the benefits under the Offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the Offer.
- All disputes between the customers and the seller of mobile recharge will be resolved inter se and Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (nor will be liable or obliged to) mediate or resolve any such dispute or disagreement.
- By participating in this Offer, every customer expressly agrees that Amazon or any of its affiliates will not (under any circumstances) be liable or responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that a customer may suffer, directly or indirectly, in connection with this Offer.
- Nothing contained herein amounts to a commitment by Amazon to conduct further, similar or other offers.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of India and the courts at New Delhi shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes in relation to this Offer.
- The customers are not bound in any manner to participate in the Offer. Any such participation is voluntary and the same is being made purely on a “best effort basis”.
- Any person availing this Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
Leave a Reply