Jiomeet APP Download: Reliance Jio has launched the Free video conferencing app JioMeet. This is the wonderful platform for video conferencing, which supports Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and web. Users can easily download JioMeet and can participate in video conferencing. The JioMeet gives assured video and voice calling. A maximum of 100 participants can attend the meeting once using this application. The JioMeet possesses various features such as scheduling the meeting, sharing the meeting, recording, and various other features.
Jiomeet APP Download – Jio Free Video Conferencing App
JioMeet is a similar kind of application that can be used for video conferencing like Zoom, Microsoft Teams, and others. The users can log in with the JioMeet and set up the video conferencing by following the guidelines easily.
How to download JioMeet:
JioMeet can be downloaded from Android, iOS, Windows, macOS and web.
How to create a new JioMeet account
Method 1: Using JioMeet app or software
- Open the JioMeet app and Sign Up with the app by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button visible on the right side bottom corner.
- Specify the details of the Email ID, Name, and click the ‘Next’ button.
- Check the verification mail sent to the email Id.
- In the mail click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- The link will be redirected to the browser. Prompts to create a password.
- Create a new password and click on the ‘Next’ button.
- After successful password creation, sign-in with the app with user id and password.
Method 2: Using web browser
- Go to the JioMeet website in the browser.
- Click on the ‘Sign Up’ button on the right side corner.
- Create a new account with required details such as Gmail id, password, etc.
How to start a new meeting
- Log in with the JioMeet using credentials and click on the ‘New Meeting’ button.
- Click on the ‘Start Meeting’ button.
The meeting setting like camera, video turn-off and other settings can be done here.
How to invite people to join the meeting
- Start a new meeting from the meeting screen and click on the Participants button to add the participants.
- Click on the ‘Invite’ button to invite the participants.
- Share the URL to the participants to invite them to the meeting.
How to join a meeting
Just click on the link shared by the host to join the meeting. The link will be redirected to the meeting. Participants can join the meeting easily on JioMeet using the Meeting Id. Users need not download the JioMeet app to join the meeting.