How To Check JIO Balance Online & Data Plan, Jio Number, Internet Data Usage [Jio USSD Codes] : Reliance Jio gets popular in very short time in india. Jio Giving Most Affordable Services in cheap prices compared to other networks like airtel, idea, vodafone, bsnl. Many users have ported/ converted to JIO Sims from Other network services. Now Every people are suffering to get jio balance check and validity and check my jio number. So we are explaining how to check jio 4g data balance, main balance, validity Using MyJio App. Read Below content to get more information.
- 1 How To Check JIO Balance Online & Jio Mobile Number, Data Plan, Internet Validity [Jio USSD Codes]
- 2 How To Check Reliance JIO Balance, Plan, Net Data Validity? [USSD Codes]
- 2.1 How to Check Jio prepaid balance and validity Using USSD Code:
- 2.2 How to Check Jio Postpaid bill amount Using USSD
- 2.3 How to Check Jio tariff plan:
- 2.4 Know How to Check your Jio SIM number:
- 2.5 Check Jio Data/ Internet Balance:
- 2.6 Check Remaining Jio SMS Balance:
- 2.7 Reliance Jio USSD Codes – Complete Information
- 2.8 Share this:
How To Check JIO Balance Online & Jio Mobile Number, Data Plan, Internet Validity [Jio USSD Codes]
Reliance Jio offers various data plans, voice calling plans with affordable prices. Jio has changed the way of mobile network services and occupied the largest part of the areas across India. Millions of customers are now using the Jio numbers because of its free calls, free 4G Data services, and access to the Jio Apps.
Reliance Jio is offering various monthly, weekly, yearly recharge plans ranging from Rs 149 to Rs 4,999. The users can select the plan according to their preference. The Reliance Jio USSD codes are useful for the Jio users to keep track of Reliance Jio 4G SIM operations without much strain. So, today, we shall observe the Reliance Jio USSD Codes to check the balance, net data validity and others. The complete information regarding Reliance Jio USSD codes was collected for Reliance Jio users.
How To Check Reliance JIO Balance, Plan, Net Data Validity? [USSD Codes]
How to Check Jio Balance using USSD Code
With Two possible ways the Jio Balance can be checked.
- One is just dialling *333# on your keypad displays the balance on the screen.
- The other one is sending the text message as MBAL to 55333 – The balance amount details will be sent through the SMS to the same number.
How to Check Jio prepaid balance and validity Using USSD Code:
- The prepaid customers can simply send an SMS as BAL to 199 – to know the remaining balance of prepaid SIM cards.
How to Check Jio Postpaid bill amount Using USSD
- The Postpaid customers can get the bill amount by sending a simple text message.
- SMS As BILL to 199 to know the bill amount.
How to Check Jio tariff plan:
- Jio subscribers can check the information of their tariff plan by sending Message/ SMS as MY PLAN to 199. The replay SMS will be sent by the Jio mentioning the details of active tariff plan.
Know How to Check your Jio SIM number:
It is simple to know your Jio Number. Just dial the USSD code *1# to know your Reliance Jio number.
Or, You can Simply know your jio number by downloading Myjio app in google play store or iphone app store and follow below instructions.
- Register with your details and head to ‘Manage your account’ section in the app. Then under ‘My Jio’ heading, you will find your Jio number.
Check Jio Data/ Internet Balance:
Dial USSD Code *333*1*3*# from your Reliance Jio Mobile number and get Data related information on your mobile screen.
If the USSD code isn’t working, then you can get Data balance related information via disabling Internet data. After disabling Internet data, you will get an on-screen message with Used data in JIO Recharge.
Check Remaining Jio SMS Balance:
If you think Jio gives free unlimited local and national SMS to their users, then you are wrong. Actually, there is a hidden term in their statement that Jio offers 100 SMS / day to the users, a total of 3000 SMS each month.
To check your remaining SMS count for your Jio number:
MyJio > Manage your account > Balance > SMS.
2) Using the USSD code.
Reliance Jio USSD code to know your remaining SMS: *367*2#
Reliance Jio USSD Codes – Complete Information
|Reliance Jio Balance Check Ussd codes||*333#|
|Reliance Jio 4G Data usage ussd codes||Sms MBAL to 55333|
|Reliance Jio mobile Number Check Ussd codes||*1# or Check in Myjio App|
|Reliance Jio Prepaid balance Check Ussd codes||Sms BAL to 199|
|Reliance Jio Bill Check Ussd codes||Sms Bill to 199|
|Reliance Jio 4G Activation Ussd codes||Call 1925 or SMS START 1925|
|Reliance Jio internet balance check||myJio App or track from built-in tracker.|
|Reliance Jio Current Tariff Plan Check ussd codes||Sms MY PLAN to 199|
|Reliance Jio Main Balance Check||*333*1*1*1#|
|Reliance Jio internet balance check||*333*1*3#|
|Reliance Jio SMS balance check||*367*2#|
|Reliance Jio local Call Minutes check||*367*2#|
|Reliance Jio VAS service check||*333*1*4*1#|
|Reliance Missed Call Alert||*333*3*2*1#|
|Reliance Jio Caller Tune Ussd Code||*333*3*1*1#|
|Reliance Jio Deactivate Caller Tune||*333*3*1*2#|
|Reliance Special Recharge ussd code||*789#|